Summer Berry Cream Pie
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 11 mins (depending crust recipe)
Serving: makes one 9 inch pie
One frozen or homemade crust
1 pint heavy whipping cream
6 oz of softened cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
⅔ cup of powdered sugar
4 cups of washed, dry berries such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
- Prepare crust according to package directions or recipe. The crust should be blind baked and cooled prior to assembling.
- Whip cream cheese with vanilla and powdered sugar, until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In separate chilled bowl, whip cream until thickened and forms peaks. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix completely but do not over mix.
- Dollop and spread all the cream into prepared and cooled crust.
- Arrange berries around the top of the pie to your preference! Make a fancy pattern or just throw them on. It always looks good!
- Serve cold. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days, covered loosely with plastic wrap.